- Offers immediate comfort (no stinging upon application), moisturizes and protects your eyes from dryness and irritation for a long time.
- Is preservative free and usually very well tolerated.Is phosphate free, avoiding complications like deposits on the cornea.
- Is emulgator free and lipid free, nonetheless stabilizes the lipid layer of the tear film and protects the eyes against the excessive evaporation of tears
- Relieves itching and burning caused by inflammation and allergies.
- Offers STRONG and long lasting dry eye relief.
- Provides intensive lubrication of the surface of the eye.
- Is preservative free and are usually very well tolerated.
- Is phosphate free, avoiding complications like deposits in the cornea.
CALMO™ Eye Spray
- Offers immediate comfort and humidification of dry eyes and stabilizes the lipid layer of the tear film when sprayed on the closed eye.
- Is preservative free and usually very well tolerated.
- Contains liposomes and dexpanthenol (pro-vitamin B5), which moisturize the eye area and provide preventative protection for the skin.
HYLO Lubricating Eye Drops
HYLO Lubricating Eye Drops are a proven solution for dry and irritated eyes, containing a high percentage of hyaluronic acid that sticks to the eye surface, guaranteeing moistening. The solution is well tolerated since it is preservative-free. It is also citrate-buffered and entirely phosphate-free, making it safe for users of all types of contact lenses.
HYLO Lubricating Eye Drops
- Offers immediate comfort (no stinging upon application) and protects your eyes from dryness and irritation for a long time.
- Is preservative free and usually very well tolerated.Is phosphate free, avoiding complications like deposits in the cornea.
MacuHealth with LMZ3 is a trademarked natural eye health supplement consisting of the three primary protective pigments found in the macula. Taking this one small, easy-to-swallow soft gel once a day has been clinically proven to restore macular pigments to normal levels for enhanced vision and help in the prevention of age-related macular degeneration.
Recent studies have proven that Meso-Zeaxanthin, if taken in a supplement such as MacuHealth with LMZ3, effectively increases macular pigment levels and, in some cases, even restores macular pigment to normal levels.
Fish oil can be obtained from eating fish or by taking supplements. In adults, omega-3 fatty acids protect their eyes from macular (related to macula of the eye) degeneration and avoid dryness. Taking these carotenoids regularly has been shown to help restore macular pigments to normal levels. We carry Ascenta Professional Omega 3 in both capsules and liquid.